Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
Lot D.01, Tan Thuan Street, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, or AppliedMicro, is an innovator in semiconductor technology and a global leader in energy efficient sustainable solutions to process, transport, and store information for next generation Internet data center and telecommunication carrier central office equipment. As a leader in high-speed digital signal, Internet Protocol, Ethernet packet and storage processing, AppliedMicro’s patented innovations provide highly integrated Systems-On-a-Chip (SoCs) for telecommunications, enterprise and consumer applications.
AppliedMicro’s corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California USA. Sales and Engineering offices are located throughout the world.
AppliedMicro Vietnam provides very good benefit programs and working conditions.
Company size: 100-499
Contact person: HR Dept
Company website: http://www.apm.com
- Ho Chi Minh
- Job Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Category
IT - Software
- Preferred Language
We are looking for both RTL Design Engineer and Verification Engineer.
Seeking self-motivated, team-oriented and resourceful individual interested in verification and design of complex SOC environment. Individual will be working with an experienced and motivated team.
As an ASIC Design/Verification Engineer, you will be involved with the design and verification of the complex SOC ASIC using the latest PowerPC technology and State-of-the-art communication components from Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (AMCC).
* Develop testbench and reference models for block-level and full-chip verification. This work involves working closely with design engineers to create constrained random based test-bench and test cases, to ensure adequate feature and code coverage, and to help resolve test failures. You will have the opportunity to help create reusable verification environments to be used across multiple projects.
* Develop and implement block level RTL of next generation SoC designs. Responsibilities will include chip/block level functional specifications, RTL logic design, chip/block level synthesis and formal verification.
* Experience with Verilog or HDL languages and tools
* Working knowledge of System Verilog or equivalent verification language a plus
* Experience in scripting languages (PERL, shell, etc.)
* Experience in ASIC methodologies and tools (synthesis, timing, formal) a plus
* Working knowledge of network protocols and microprocessor design a plus
* Good communication and teamwork skills.
* Good English communications skills, both verbal and writing.
* BS/MS/Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent and 2-7 years of digital ASIC design/verification experience.
• AMCC Design Center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.